This is essentially an outlet for the many varied, random and crazy thoughts and things that go through my head.Everything from deep personal thoughts, the music that helps to keep me alive (and sort of sane) as well as random shit that I find either profound and inspirational or just really fucking funny.so yeah come with me now into the weird and fucked up place that is my blog\m/ ABOUT MYSELF: I'm a eighteen year old boy from sheffield in the UK.I've lost numerous things in my life from a young age (Pets, grandparents, members of one half of my family, close friends, people that i have held nearest and dearest to my heart).As anyone can imagine that can leave anyone understandably damaged and unstable and it's caused me to have to deal with feelings of depression, loneliness, alienation, isolation, rejection, inadequacy and pain from the age of ten.I was also diagnosed with ADHD at the age of five/six and have had to learn to live with and embrace this as part of who I am.Through out my life I have been on the receiving end of bullying, sometimes coz of my ADHD or just because of who am or what I like.But through all of this, I have found one place one part of life that makes living more bearable and that is music but not just any form of music: METAL MUSIC \m/ Through every long day or night no matter how low i've felt or how much i've wanted to end my life i've found solace, a sense of belonging and the knowledge that i'm not alone in feeling like this and it gives me the strength to wake up and face a new day knowing anything can happen coz in life there is no destination, there is only the journey.
seriously though, the Emperor’s New Groove is such a great movie.
i fucking love this movie
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
This heartbreaking story is about as elephant Raju from India that had an incredibly rough life. After being poached from his mother he was thrown from one owner to another, until he was left living in terrible conditions with no shelter at night, being used as a beggars prop all day long. Raju survived only from passing tourists and sometimes had to eat plastic and paper while being chained 24 hours a day. A wildlife organisation SOS-UK could not stand the injustice and decided to save him in a daring midnight rescue operation.
The elephant, realizing he was being saved, started to cry: “It was incredibly emotional. We knew in our hearts he realised he was being freed” – claims Pooja Binepal, one of the rescuers in an interview with Presspeople. “Tears began to roll down Raju’s face. Some no doubt were due to the pain but he also seemed to sense that change was coming. He felt hope for the first time” – says another rescuer Kartick.